Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Safe Arrival

Dugald has arrived safely in Seattle and says he's found Lloyd in good spirits. He was a dear and called friends of mine to let them know of his unexpected early departure and so I have received supportive phone calls and emails and tonight we had a lovely dinner with Alison and Matt and family. . .

Here is a picture of our new house from the front. I am still planning on interior photos, but it may take awhile and it's really not that impressive. I am excited that tomorrow they will be delivering the couches I ordered for the family room back in early February and, more importantly, my new desk so I can set up my computer!!!
This is just a sweet pic of my thumb-suckers down in our office where they were watching a dvd on the computer. So sweet.

That's all for this evening. . . xoxo

No comments: