Marsden had their Year 7 and 8 School Dance on Friday night and this time Meggie was healthy enough to attend! I had volunteered to help out but was thinking I'd just be there for set-up and clean-up, not for the entire dance. Apparently I had misunderstood (along with another Year 7 mom) and was meant to be there all night serving drinks. That was absolutely fine with me as all I had planned was to go watch a movie with some girlfriends, but I was worried Meggie would flip-out. Thankfully she didn't, and truth be told I couldn't see much from back in the kitchen - only enough to know she was having a good time. It was quite fun for me to be a "fly on the wall" and enjoy watching the kids have a blast, plus I picked up a few new songs to add to my party playlist. All in all a very good night! Isn't Meg beautiful?
* It's snowing here and has been for a few days - post of pics soon but we were without internet for awhile and electricity occasionally flickers so if not up soon that's why!*


No comments:
Post a Comment