Thursday, July 15, 2010

Our Welcome Home

Tonight I took some pictures off my mom's camera and put them on my computer. For some reason this year I never seem to have my camera handy when I want to take photos - I'm still hoping to get some Disney pics soon from my brother-in-law, but in the meantime here are some photos of our arrival in Florida. Thanks for the pictures mom!
Stacy and Mom picked us up from the airport and we headed to Lindsey's for dinner - I think I wrote about our evening in an earlier post. We were exhausted but SO excited to be here!!
Greeting Mari, Lindsey, Baby Baker and one of their cats.

Meggie played "Grocery Store" with Mari. Doesn't sweet Meg look a bit tired?

Getting a cuddle from my adorable newest nephew, Baker.

Lilly and Anna arrive - the excitement knows no bounds!

I just picked the girls up from "Cousins Camp" with Mimi and Big Daddy and I got a lot of photos off mom's camera from that as well so I'll get those up tomorrow. xx

No comments: