My parents are members of the local yacht club, Carlouel, and it's one of our favorite places to hang out in the summer - the girls can go to the beach and wear themselves out surfing the waves, then head across the street to the club for a swim in the pool and some ice-cream, what could be nicer? We were out there with Ali and her girls the day before we headed out to Disney, then Lindsey and her children joined us as well for dinner so I got some cute pictures of the kids all dressed up.

Josie and Anna are best buddies - they are always walking around hand-in-hand or arms around each other, or they are deep in conversation about something, they are adorable. I snapped this first picture of them from behind as they chatted and ate their ice-cream.
The girls looked sweet and summery in their new sundresses so I snapped a few pictures of the cousins together and then I tried for another shot with Mimi and Big Daddy but in a group that large it is almost impossible to get everyone to look at the camera and smile.






I will post Disney pictures soon - so much fun and so many stories to tell! I have to get pictures off my brother-in-law though because I barely took any, it was all I could do to keep up with all four children the whole time! He takes great pics so I'll steal those and post soon. xx
Meggie, Katie and Lilly are also great pals and Lilly is exactly in the middle age-wise so it works out quite well.
That leaves baby Ellie - she doesn't have a girl first-cousin her age but she made big friends with my cousin's daughter (what is that? Second cousins?) Sloane who is her age. They played together beautifully all day.
The girls looked sweet and summery in their new sundresses so I snapped a few pictures of the cousins together and then I tried for another shot with Mimi and Big Daddy but in a group that large it is almost impossible to get everyone to look at the camera and smile.

1 comment:
It looks like you are having an amazing time! I miss you and the girls so much, like actually I nearly tear up when I look as these adorable pics...continue to have a great trip, maybe you can hop across the pond to Denmark?! xxx
Post a Comment