Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Family Fun

Even though there has been quite a lot of rain since we've arrived we are still loving being at the beach. I love rolling out of bed each morning and enjoying my first cup of coffee while looking out at the waves - we feel very spoiled!!

The girls love eating and playing games on the porch.

This is the view when it rains, still beautiful.

I have some GREAT news to report - Stacy fixed the car!!! He is my hero!!

We got together with all the cousins again at Mimi and Big Daddy's house on July 3rd. They had planned an outside barbeque and swim for everyone and then it poured so much the streets flooded. So we dragged the grill into the garage and improvised. Thankfully it finally let up enough after dinner for the kids to have a swim and play in the bouncy house Mimi had rented.
Mimi and Big Daddy with all the grandchildren.


Aunt Ali with her god-daughter Ellie Rose.

Anna, Mari and Katie watching a movie while we wait out the rain.

Uncle Bill and new baby Baker.

Here's Anders looking happier than he did earlier in the evening.


The big girls went to spend the night with Lilly and Anna came to our house and everyone made it without tears - I was getting slightly worried about Miss Katie at camp but I think she may make it after all. Those of you who pray please pray for her!

We had a fun 4th and I'll post those pics soon. Hope you are all well, we miss our Kiwi family and friends.

Lots of love from all of us. xx

No comments: