After a few days of technical difficulties with Blogger we're back with more pictures. We had a great day skiing and tubing a few days ago, capped off with one of my favorite meals of all time. Poor Katie couldn't swim that day so she's not in a lot of these photos - but she was a very good sport about it all and now her skin is all better and she's swimming away.
Me and my sister Lindsey with her daughter Mari in her lap, Ellie, Josie and Anna:
Dugald took charge of getting the tube blown up:
Yes I can still ski - but only just, and not for nearly as long as I could when I was 16.
Big Daddy was our patient driver:
Lunch time by the pool:
Ellie checks out the activities before deciding if she's going to have a go:
She decides it looks like fun and goes for a ride with Anna:
No comments:
Post a Comment