I got a USB cord and borrowed a card reader and managed to upload all my photos and my mom's to my new computer - yay!! My friend Chris put Photoshop on my laptop but I haven't had time in all of our vacation fun to actually edit these yet. We had a ball in Texas and I'll post pictures from there soon, we've also had a 4th of July party and a Welcome Home party here in Florida and I'll post those separately too. As I type Katie is busy writing to the firemen, we're off to the station this morning with cupcakes and apologies. In the meantime though here are glimpses of some of the fun we've already had:
Ellie, Josie and Anna on Uncle Stacy
Emily (friends from Atlanta), Ellie, Meggie, Madelyn (Our goddaughter, Emily's big sis), Josie and Katie outside Frenchy's, one of our favorite places to eat in Clearwater.
Anna and Josie on Clearwater Beach
The waves were great our first afternoon - Meggie takes out her boogie board:
Meg and Lilly try to catch a wave:
Ellie with her sandcastles:
The girls with Papa after they got ice cream out of his ice cream truck:
The girls with my grandmother, their G.G., on the 4th.
Ice cream in the pool at the end of our Welcome Home party:
No comments:
Post a Comment