Friday, August 29, 2008

Haircuts and such

Before I show you the girls with their new hairdos I had to show you this adorable sight:
I just love it when the big girls read to the little girls. So stinking cute!! Looking at this picture you really would never imagine that they ever were anything less than perfect. Like you'd never think that the red-head pictured above would try to entrap her younger sister, which happened this morning. Or that the little brunette would try to extort candy from her mother every time she used the potty by herself even though we officially gave up rewarding her for such doings once she proved she was more than capable. Hmmmmm . . . .looking at this picture though I just have to forgive them. 

Moving on, here's Ellie modeling her bob. Hers alone is as short as I wanted, as mentioned in a previous post, the other two took advantage of my absence to tell the nice lady they wanted theirs a bit longer. 


Josie. . . the victim of the entrapment scheme set up this morning. I won't mention what it was all about but Meggie totally set her up. 
And Katie, hers barely looks cut at all and hers was the hair I most wanted short. Katie is extraordinarily sensitive - her eyes are the ones that hurt in the dentist chair when the bright lights go on and she is the one who screams the loudest when I comb out the tangles hidden below the top layer of her hair (which is the only one she has combed) to put her hair up for ballet.

Ok, that's all for now. I have a new lens for my camera on the way and I'm very excited about that. . .  thanks Dad for sending it to me from America! I asked how much it would be to buy it here and the camera shop said they'd have to get it from another store or order it and that it would be $750 New Zealand dollars. Instead it's coming from America for $85, plus the shipping. I kid you not, things are expensive in these here parts.

Have a good day!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh I love, love love those bobs (particularly Ellie's because it's the perfect length to curl under or flip out).

Sweet Moses that's an expensive lens in NZ! One would think you could get a grey market lens for really cheap.

Do you still need Photoshop/apenture? In theory I can get them really cheaply with a student discount.

Unknown said...

Ooops! That was supposed to come from me, (Sarah), but I am on Hannah's computer and apparently signed on as her!