Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Two More Sleeps. . .

and I'll be flying here:

Some girlfriends and I are headed on a short get-away to Rarotonga early Friday morning. Our girls will be home and well-looked after by their Daddy - thank you honey!  I'm wishing I didn't have tsunami thoughts in the back of my mind but I think a strawberry daiquiri on the beach should cure me. I will also be looking to see which way to run should the need arise. I'll probably be the dork running every time a police car siren or car alarm sounds, but better safe than sorry. Honestly, given that we already live on a major fault line I don't think I'll be in any more danger in Rarotonga than I am at home, you can read all about that here.

Shannon and the boys should be in Florida soon - their trip was delayed by a few days to make sure the dog could travel with them, and they have had a pretty difficult journey (Anders got sick), but hopefully she will get some rest and recovery time soon. Brad is still in Japan but I don't know for how long.

Finally, here is a picture of Ellie and our cat, two creatures with very few cares in this world!



Lots of love from all of us! x

No comments: