Hello dear friends and family! Meggie and Katie had a great time taking their ballet exams last week, we were at the studio from 8:30 am until lunch time, but a good time was had by all.
Meggie and her sweet friend Olivia. These two are going to ride the bus into town together for ballet beginning in February and they are so excited about it!
I'm so sad Meggie's eyes are closed in this! Ms. Tarrant has made ballet an absolute joy for all the girls this year, but she's been especially wonderful for our newest ballerina.
Dugald and I had a fantastic anniversary weekend - we didn't make any plans other than to spend the entire day together Saturday without children thanks to our good friends Matt and Alison offering to take them for the day. They had fun and we had a fantastic time just taking the day as it came, relaxing, eating, shopping, connecting. Oh for more days like that!Hugs to all. xx




1 comment:
I can't wait to hear how each one has done. If they have their dad's mad dance skill, then I'm sure there is no reason to doubt the outcome. Giggles.
L
Post a Comment