I was going to title this post "iphone dump", but I decided that sounded a bit off and anyway I'm not winning any awards for creative titles so changing it to the even more boring "iphone pictures" is no big deal. It's sad because the big two girls are doing a writing course by dvd and I watch it with them and the instructor did an entire lesson on writing a good title but the fact is that when I sit down to post I'm tired, it's the end of the day, four kids are vying for my attention and it's a good night if I can manage some run-on sentences and unedited pictures. Which is what you are getting tonight, sorry.
I took the girls rollerblading the other day - and I even put on some blades myself. It was tons of fun but Ellie didn't last long in her roller skates before she decided she'd rather ride the scooter around the rink. Meggie was a great big sister and helped Josie when I was otherwise engaged and Katie can skate like a champ so she didn't need any help. (By the by, I know neither of my children has on a properly fitted helmet in this shot, it was a work in progress. I survived my childhood skating rink without a helmet, wrist guards or knee pads so I figured they would too.)
For Mother's Day we went to lunch in town after church - one of my local fave's. My girls gave me some terrific gifts and coupons and poems and I felt very loved and celebrated. Presents and going out to eat are two of my favorite things! The girls took their "children" with them as well. That's all our news - love and hugs from all of us! xx
2 comments:
Hey Dawn! Love all these pics, you and the girls all look gorgeous. I'm glad you enjoyed my post on Legoland, the girls would LOVE it there :). xx
This is all SO cute. Love the app on your iphone I LOVE taking pics using my G1 phone. I blogged about it here
I love the artistic feel of yours.
Post a Comment