My sweet hubby celebrated another birthday on the 2nd of May. When I asked him what he wanted to do, numerous times, he said he wanted to spend the day with us. So easy! I start thinking about what I want to do and where I want to eat days in advance of my birthday, but Dugald is a lot more low-maintenance than I am, obviously.
We had a great day - went to church, went to eat dim sum with friends, then hung out all day just playing games. We have a new game addiction called Dominion and he got an expansion for it as a gift.


I am so grateful for my amazing husband - he is a blessing to me and our girls in so many ways. We love you honey!!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday, Dugald!! xoxo Shannon, Brad, Lucien, Jude and Anders
Oh HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Dugald!! Looks and sounds like you had a wonderful day with family and friends. Wish we could celebrate with you one of these years. Hope 39 is a great year for you. ;)
Love from Jason and Nannette
Post a Comment