The Morrison household was filled with all things fairy this weekend as we finally hosted Josie and Ellie's birthday party!
Mommy had a little incident with the cupcakes when the "fan bake" setting on her oven proved too powerful and they all emerged lopsided having had their tops blown off. Who knew? Thankfully neither the honorees nor the guests were too put off by the funky appearance of dessert.
Josie and Ellie headed to the dress-up box about an hour before the party was to start and emerged looking absolutely fairy-tastic!
Pass the parcel was definitely the favorite. . .I should say at this point that after she got her face painted and was no longer "in charge" Ellie disappeared. I found her later, once I realized she wasn't with the rest of us, quietly playing on her bed with all her new presents.
Meggie and Katie were great helpers at the party. Meggie wrote down what everyone gave the girls, they both served the drinks at the table and passed the food around, they cleared the dishes when the girls were done eating and they made sure that everyone felt welcomed and comfortable, I was very proud of them and thankful for their help. The birthday girls themselves were also gracious hostesses, except maybe for the part where Ellie disappeared, but all in all it was a roaring success.





1 comment:
How fun! I want to know is Fairy Trina hired help or a stupendously wonderful friend. Also where did you get that awesome cupcakes stand?
Post a Comment