Monday, April 5, 2010

Christos Anesti! (Christ is Risen)

Alithos Anesti! (Truly He is risen). We used to share Easter greetings in Greek when we worked with Mercy Ships - I guess it comes from the fact that the ship we were on, the Anastasis, was named "resurrection" in Greek. Anyway, I hope everyone had a very happy and blessed Easter, we did!


We went to Palmerston North on Saturday to celebrate the holiday with Dugald's parents. We are so grateful that they are only a few hours drive away and that we get to see them fairly often. It was also nice to spend the night and not have to cram our entire visit into one day. Margaret actually had time to teach me some knitting. I've been practicing and I think I'm getting better but it's a good thing we will see them again in a few days as I don't know how to correct my mistakes nor do I know how to "finish" or cast-off when I am done.

The girls were thrilled to hunt eggs when we got home from church - Meggie was great about making sure Ellie got some as well. Grandma also gave her a hand.




Lots of love from all of us!! xx

No comments: