Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Beautiful

This is one of the most beautiful things I have read in a long time - enjoy!

2 comments:

Meg Lokey said...

Dawn,
That was the most amazing story I have ever read. I saw your post this morning and I clicked on it. I have not stopped thinking about this family yet. Their journey is amazing and it gives us all such great perspective about how important love is in your life. Thank you so much for sharing that.

Lori said...

I love this idea that all most of us need in order to live outside of the status quo is the permission to love different...resetting our idea of success is beyond difficult. It reminds me to encourage those around me to love the perfect, which God creates, rather than mourning the "perfect" we have in mind. I'm amazed at the bravery HE forces upon us in such tender and humbling ways.