Friday, February 12, 2010

Another Linky

Since it seems many of you linked to and read my last post I thought I'd introduce you to another blog that I discovered a few months ago and have really enjoyed. As you know Dugald and I met while we were both working with Mercy Ships. I stumbled upon a blog written by a girl currently serving onboard the Africa Mercy and I find it so inspiring and in many ways it takes me back to my time with the charity and I thought you might enjoy it too. Click here to read more. Dugald is Chairman of the Board of the New Zealand branch of Mercy Ships and our hearts are still very connected to both the mission and the people involved.

Meanwhile this blog is mostly just a place where I chronicle our lives in lieu of a photo album, journal or any other form of preserving memories so I will update again soon with our happenings. We are very excited to be attending our first Wellington Phoenix (soccer) game at the stadium tonight with Lloyd and the gang.

Lots of love from all of us!! xx

No comments: