Hi there - you may have noticed a box on the right hand side of the blog with my Amazon store. I decided to put it there at the urging of my husband (the same man who once bought me a long string of pearls with money he made selling Pokemon cards on ebay). It is simply a list of items available on Amazon that we've enjoyed and you just click on the featured item and it will take you to my store. Apparently if you buy something from it I get a very small percentage of the sale. So, if you're shopping Amazon and want to link through this site I can get a bit of money put on a gift card, and that makes me happy. I just love getting boxes of books in the mail, it may be a very small part of the reason I homeschool. . . by the way, I use a variety of curriculums but most of our literature comes from
Sonlight. I haven't listed any of those resources in the store because you can purchase them by clicking
here and buying directly from them.
Thanks!!
I don't have updates on the Morrison fellows - Lloyd starts his bone-marrow transplant tomorrow, Rob is there as the donor and our thoughts and prayers are with them and Hugh is going to be staying in the hospital over the weekend just in case he has another episode.
Lots of love to all!!
No comments:
Post a Comment