I SO miss Sarah Giles!! I am hopeless at getting a picture of all four girls looking at the camera and smiling at the same time. . . we can't wait to get to Texas and hug her neck AND get some cute updated photos.
Before even getting out of pajamas Meggie and Daddy were playing a game of tennis on the Wii.

Ellie was painting a Winnie the Pooh "stained glass" suncatcher. . .
Josie and I were attempting the cinnamon rolls. . .


The rolls required several long intervals of time to rise, so in between helping me Josie would go outside and paint a wind chime.

Meanwhile inside Meggie dragged herself away from the Wii to make some Hama bead horses (Katie took her place and perfected her Wii Cheer skills, she is GOOD but I was up to my elbows in cinnamon and butter so I didn't get her picture).
Finally, a cup of tea, a cinnamon roll and some computer time.
Cool cat Katie having her tea and roll:
I'll leave you with this picture of Ellie and Willow enjoying the sun. Willow was looking for the remnants of the rolls that I'd thrown on the lawn for the birds.
I lied, one more pic, Meggie was invited to a birthday party where she was supposed to bring her favorite book and dress up like a character from the story. It was easy peasy for her, her favorite series of books is called "Winnie the Horse Gentler" so she dressed in her jodhpurs and boots and went as Winnie. How cute is she???
Have a great weekend y'all!
1 comment:
Awe! I miss you guys too! (And I'm VERY excited to shoot you people! I have plans!)
Post a Comment