Saturday, April 18, 2009

Ellie turns 4!!

So Miss Eleanor had a birthday last week and I'm a bit behind in posting the pictures. . . but better late than never! I need to move on from my Susan Boyle obsession (we've quit watching her video over and over, but we've put our Les Miserables cd in the car and the girls are learning all the words) and get back to posting about our life and children.

Ellie was too excited for words about turning four - she's been counting days all month. The little darling didn't have a party, but we did let her choose the events of the day. First up - presents and Froot Loops just like Josie's birthday:


Ellie said she wanted to go over to Rob and Liz's and have a swim in the spa so we did. I tried to keep them from putting their heads under but it was useless.

That evening we went over to the Colemans for dinner and cupcakes, the kids all got to decorate their own.
She has the funniest blowing out the candles face evah. . .
Next year I absolutely HAVE to have a party for this child and for Josie, but for now they both were incredibly pleased with their special days, thank you to all who remembered and celebrated them. xoxoxo

No comments: