We had another weekend of absolutely perfect weather, I daresay I may even have been hot a few times. I know I can't complain though. . . not after bemoaning how freezing I was all winter. I think it is just going to take me a year to get used to the fact that the temperature is far more variable than the constant 78 degrees F I enjoyed year-round inside my house in Texas. It is lovely to enjoy the fresh air, with the windows open and the breeze blowing.
I've been looking at houses seeing as we have to move in January. I'm trying not to get too discouraged but I've only seen one that I thought we'd be happy in so far and I'm not sure that we will get it. . .a lot of people have looked at it. We are going to continue renting and we'd really like to stay here in Karori, so I will keep praying for the perfect house to become available.
One of the reasons, no, the main reason, we are so desperate to stay in Karori is that we've made some amazing friends. On Saturday night Dugald and I went out with some of them. . . Richard and Fleur and Matt and Alison. Here we are after enjoying our delicious dinner of Chinese food.
1 comment:
Love the sass in that first picture of Ellie! Too cute:)
Post a Comment