We're still in Wanaka enjoying the beauty all around us. Today we are going on a day trip to Queenstown to visit a sheep farm and do some horseback riding. I have so many beautiful photos to share, to entice as many of you as I can that this country is definitely worth a visit, but I can't post them until I get home.
I just wanted to drop in though and wish my mom a very happy birthday!! I wish I could be there to celebrate with you but know that you are being thought of and appreciated from afar. I hope your day is special and that you feel the love of friends and family. We miss and love you a lot!
Also a shout out to Ali and Stacy - Happy Anniversary you two!! Is it 15 years??? Congratulations and lots of love from all of us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment