It's been a crazy busy week full of end-of-the-year performances and events. . .
Katie and Josie both had their ballet recitals this week -two shows and two rehearsals made for a LOT of dancing! They were both so very good though, it was a joy to watch them perform and admire their abilities. Josie even won an award for "showing enthusiasm and promise within her pre-primary ballet class". Of course we are very proud of both of them, here they show off their flowers from Daddy after the show.
Here's Katie with her class doing a Christmas rap (Katie is in the middle).
Meggie performing a funked-up version of "Away in a Manger". She's on the far left and they are all in their pajamas as the show begins during a slumber party.
Katie sings her solo in "When Christmas Comes to Town".
Finally, we are very pleased to have found a lovely house right around the corner from where we are currently living. It backs right onto a park, it gives us a bit more space and we are grateful to have found something before Christmas!! I went over today and had tea with the homeowner so she could show me where things are and how things work and I was pleased to discover a few added benefits that I hadn't even noticed when I had a look around the first time.
2 comments:
Yay for the new house! Which park does it back up too?
Okay...new post up just for you people:)
Post a Comment