Tuesday, November 18, 2008

My little equestrians

Today we had riding again and since the weather was absolutely beautiful I remembered my camera. I still feel so blessed to live in such an amazingly beautiful country! I try to remember to keep the camera charged for blog-worthy photo opps, and to have it with me, but I don't always succeed. Today I was half successful, I had the camera and got some cute shots of the girls, but didn't really get any of the outdoors. You'll just have to come visit and see for yourself!

Here's Meg with Charlie. 
The girls with Jackie, too bad Meg's eyes are closed.
Katie gets the saddle ready. . .
and Meggie checks her stirrups.
Katie pretending she's off to the races. Her horse, Louie, would have liked that. He's little, but fast!
Listening to Jackie before their first time cantering.
Ellie thinks it's all fascinating.
Katie goes first. . .
then Meg.

Katie again. . .
Meg and Charlie.
A few weeks ago the girls earned their first badges. . .
Today looked like such fun that if I can work it out I'm going to try and join them for lessons. I used to take, ages ago, in Texas and would love to do it again!!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

That is so much more fun than tae kwon do lessons. I'm pea green with envy.