Sunday, November 30, 2008

I'm loving it. . .

We've had another FUN weekend, but I have to sort out a few things on my computer before I can actually post about it. When my computer died months ago I made the decision to get a mac - I wanted something a bit more user friendly when it comes to pictures and graphics and whatnot. I think I've made a mistake - I do like my mac for those things, but I don't know much about how it works. Now I've used up my memory and need to move some photos and videos to my external hard drive in order to make more room - but the problem is I don't know how! Grrr.... 

Anyway, until I work out how to get more room I'll post some random pics from the last month.

We are all totally loving having a lush garden surrounding our house - right now the roses are in bloom and they are amazing - fragrant, beautiful, prolific. My friend Alison suggested we try pressing some flowers since we have such a selection - so the other day that is precisely what we did.

Katie posing with one of her picks. . .
Josie with hers and Ellie just having fun with her gumboots on .  . .
Meggie (also posing). . .
On a completely different note, the other day I took the girls to McDonalds on the way to riding. We were running late and I hadn't been to the grocery store and there isn't a Chick-Fil-A here, so it was one of few options for a fast lunch. This particular McDonalds, like many here, also has what they call a McCafe. Totally AWESOME. The kids enjoyed their happy meals and I got a latte and sandwich! These pictures aren't great because I was a little bit embarrassed about taking them but I'll show you anyway:

These pictures were taken in McDonalds, McDonalds!!! I'm loving it.

No comments: