Meggie said to me the other day, "Mom, we used to get mail every day in the U.S."
I agreed that we did, we got far more mail than we wanted or needed!!
Since we haven't yet been put on lots of mailing lists here, and our bills go to our PO box Dugald clears, more days than not the mailbox is empty.
However, this past week we have been inundated with not just mail, but even better, PACKAGES!!! Woo hoo!!! You seriously cannot even begin to imagine our joy and excitement when a box is delivered.
Here the girls are modeling their new shoes from Target in America! Thanks for sending them Mama and Papa.
Here the girls are opening a surprise package from Mimi and Big Daddy -

New panties!!! Yay, Josie loves them :). And here's Ellie with a cute new outfit:
Meggie loves any books she can get her hands on about horses so this was perfect for her!
Josie modeling her new outfit:
And cute and sassy Katie, the fashion queen, modeling hers.
We also got a box from our sweet friends the Knights with video games, High School Musical school supplies, exercise DVD's for Mommy and books for homeschool. And, finally, a big box from Amazon.com with books for school and for fun.
I know, I can see on the boxes, how much it costs to send things our way so I just have to say again how incredibly grateful we are. We feel so loved when we get presents from far away, and it is such a huge help when there are things that I can't get here and you all are willing to send them. We love you all, thank you!!
2 comments:
Hahaha! I'm sitting here, reading your blog with a friend of mine and he says "You know, I can tell whose feet are whose, in that picture...is that sad or what?"
And then he proceeded to list off whom the feet belonged to.."Little one, small blonde, bigger blonde, redhead."
:)
You guys are famous.
ahhh!!! mail and packages what a fun thing. Yes... it is true = you did get a TON of mail. Anytime I want to see the latest of anything, I just go through all of the various catalogs you get at your PO box here. I didn't know so many existed! :)
Glad to hear of your joy in a box.. things familiar and from those that love you! lori
Post a Comment