Friday, September 12, 2008

Jo Jo's Solo

As we head into another weekend here I thought I should get these pics from last weekend posted. Josie had another Musical Stars performance, this time at Westpac Stadium for the Parent and Child show. She and I headed over on Sunday morning while Dugs took the rest of the family to church, it was a treat to have some one-on-one time with Miss Josephine and I am pretty sure she loved it too.

Here she is all dressed and ready for the first song:
And here she is on stage singing her solo. I hate that the big bow on her head rather obscures her face. Once again she did a super job and this time the sound was a bit better and we could hear her. 
She's on the far right of this photo, still singing away.

After the performance we wandered around a bit enjoying coffee (me) and hot chocolate (her) and checking out the vendors' stuff. Before we left she got her face painted.


No comments: