Monday, August 4, 2014

June 2014

The days started getting shorter as winter well and truly arrived. I didn't really take too many photos in June so will just post them all here.

Josie and the girls from Year 6 that qualified for Western Zones cross country.

Dugald and I with our great friend from Mercy Ships Paula Kirby.

Martine and Meggie went to watch Katie's big hockey match - and Marsden won!!

Our sweet friends Sarah and Lucy invited me and Josie to go to the Ellie Goulding concert and we had a fabulous time.

Katie is 13!!

The cherry chip cake with marshmallow fluff she requested.

Some of the girls from Meggie's form class went bowling.

I finally got to see Tessa's puppies, so cute!

And Chloe had a great time playing with Tessa.

Meggie and her friends dressed for the dance - go figure!

Dugald with Margaret and Hugh

Katie getting her hair done for her birthday party.



Since we were celebrating her turning 13 I also took her to get her makeup done and bought her a few basics.

Katie and Lottie had a joint birthday party - dinner at Chow followed by dessert at The Library.


The girls were very grown up and well behaved.


Fancy drinks to start. . .

Yummy food. . .

More fancy drinks for dessert! Anna, Jemima and Emily.

The parents - our presence was required for them to get into The Library since it is also a bar.

A few of the girls ended the night with a sleepover at Lottie's.

No comments: