Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Katie's 12th Birthday

Yes I'm posting about Katie's birthday back in June on Meggie's birthday in August. Major backlog. But I'm back and it will be mainly pictures on here for awhile until I catch up with myself. 

Katie had a fantastic birthday again this year - morning celebrations at home with cards and gifts from the family followed by a skating party with 30 of her closest friends that night! Oh and I took her to get her hair done after school before the party. It was all good fun except for the part where the pizzas that I had ordered to be ready for pick-up at 7:15pm weren't done until 8:30 -Dugald sitting there the whole time being told "5 more minutes" while I supervised the party alone. They gave us a one litre bottle of Sprite to compensate. Grrrr.

Josie's card for Katie.




Getting her hair done.








Katie, Charlotte and Grace.











No comments: