Thursday, May 23, 2013

Random April Photos

To finish out the month of April. . . 

These two trying to keep warm on my lap.

And this one got so warm she fell asleep.

Sensing a theme. . .reading in the little bit of sun that's left in the day.

Josie used some of her birthday money to buy this - she loves it!

From back when Donnie was with us, forgot to post!

The building that houses Dugald's office, on the 10th floor, is now named "Resimac House". Woot.

Dugs took this because she's almost taller than I am.

I took this because I love when my girls cook.

Coffee with Katie.

With our friends the Hoggs at their bach in Waikanae.

For whatever reason these two decided to sleep on the floor of their room instead of in their beds. 

We finally got a baby to foster- we've had this little one twice now, the girls love him!

With the Joyce family during the school holidays.

And finally, a video clip from a silly evening at home.  . .


No comments: