Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Ellie's 8th Birthday


Turning 8 seriously rocks! We celebrated from dawn til dusk with just a bit of cleaning thrown in before the party because that's what you do and the birthday girl was just as pleased as she could be with how the day unfolded! 

Presents before breakfast.




Katie spent the night with a friend so wasn't there for the morning festivities. We had to snap a picture of Cinderella cleaning her toilet before her party.


I bailed on making a cake and went with cupcakes instead, but I thought my sign turned out ok.





Nigel Kennedy the magician entertained the girls.


We so love this little munchkin.


It wouldn't be a party without "pass the parcel". 

Ellie with our neighbor and friend Maddie.
 I came across this picture the other day while looking at old photos for something else and couldn't resist posting it again I love it so much - hard to believe in four short years, short for me anyway but half her young life, this little one has gone from this. . .


to this. . . 


and we couldn't me more proud! Ellie thank you for all the joy you bring us, we love you so much.

No comments: