We have now officially completed our first school term - the girls had their last day of school Friday. In many ways the term has flown by and the last few days of it were especially busy. Katie's netball team made it to the finals and played in the championship game. Sadly they were beaten but they never gave up and we were all so proud of them for a great season.
Marsden also held Easter services last week and both Katie and Meggie sing with the choir so I attended both services, Meggie's on Monday, Katie's on Thursday. I didn't get any pictures of Meggie's service but I got a bit bolder during Katie's and whipped out my cell phone to snap a few and video a bit of them singing the recessional hymn.
Meggie also received commendations at school for "her recent outstanding efforts in English and Global and Local Perspectives." After meeting with the teachers during the last week of term I was very encouraged that both girls have settled in well both academically and socially and their teachers think highly of them, we are very proud of them.
I have pictures from Josie and Ellie's "Disco Diva" birthday party that I also need to post here but I haven't downloaded them from my camera, I hope to get to it soon! I've been terribly neglectful of the blog and hope to get better after Easter.
Speaking of Easter, hope yours is blessed. Lots of love from all of us. Dx
No comments:
Post a Comment