We left Wellington for the South Island during one of the worst storms of the summer. I kept texting to see if they had cancelled our ferry crossing because the wind was insane - gusts of up to 140 Kilometers per hour. They didn't cancel so we were up and out of here bright and early - we had to be at the check-in by 7:05 am and we were stopped at a check-point so Dugald could get a breathalizer test on the way. We jokingly wished he hadn't passed so we wouldn't have to get on the ferry. Thankfully we were on the biggest ferry they have so I parked myself with my seasickness inhaler and motion sickness bag on the 8th deck while the rest of the family went down below to watch Toy Story 3 in the cinema. Here' just a short clip, most of the time I was concentrating very hard on not being ill rather than on taking video. Dx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment