The girls and I have been watching "Master Chef Australia" lately - when we can remember- and it has inspired them to some creativity in the kitchen which has been quite fun! Meggie made up her own dessert the other night and I wouldn't necessarily recommend it, but I love that she was inspired to try to create her very own dish. Another night Meg wanted to make dinner for all of us so I suggested she consult one of her cookbooks and then make me a list for the grocery store - and I told her I wanted the dinner to be healthy, cover the major food groups and not too expensive. If we didn't have a grocery budget the girls would choose to have lamb every night, they really are Kiwi children!
Anyway, here she is making us a lovely dinner of "Pasta with Pesto, Bacon and Peas" with some strawberries on the side:

By the way Meggie just updated her blog so click on the link to the right if you'd like to read it.
xx
1 comment:
It was delicious! - Daddy
Post a Comment