It was a very busy Saturday!!! This was performance weekend for Musical Stars and the big girls had one show on Friday and two on Saturday and Josie had two shows on Saturday as well. I worked backstage with Jo's group for the first performance so I managed a few cute pictures of them when things weren't busy and chaotic.
Josie was in a show called "The North Star". It is the story of a journey to self-discovery, or something along those lines. She had two solos as well as some dialogue - she was great, she spoke clearly, sang on key and remembered where she was to be and when, she's a great little performer!


Josie's group is called the Piwakawakas. Each group is named after a New Zealand bird, Katie is a Kea and Meggie is a Kereru. My job backstage was to make sure all our little Piwakawakas were in the correct costume at the right time and that they made it on stage for each of their songs. I watched the second performance so I got some cute pictures of Josie on stage too.

No comments:
Post a Comment