Monday, February 16, 2009

It's nice to be missed!


Hi there everyone! Today we've been called and emailed so much from people thinking we must have fallen off the bottom of the earth that I thought I should finally update. It is nice to know you care :). We haven't fallen off anything, in fact we're doing pretty well, I just haven't taken the time to dig out from under our boxes to get on the computer for more than a status update on Facebook.

I found the USB cord I needed and managed to get the camera connected to Dugald's computer so I'll be sharing some older photos for a few days. These pictures are from our final days in the other house - you can see the lovely boxes and suitcases in the background. Our friend Molly sent the girls some photos albums awhile ago and they have been a huge hit! On this particular day they were busy dividing up stickers and decorating pages.

Here are Meggie and Katie working on one of their pages:







Josie and Ellie were working together, in theory, but as you can see Ellie was really just being a pain!



I'll post more pictures tomorrow, including some of the new house.

Thank you for your emails and phone calls, we love and miss you all!!

No comments: