Josie and Katie are taking ballet in town. It reminds me of taking dance when I was young - they are doing the Royal Academy of Ballet so they will have exams at the end of the term. Josie was bumped up a level so she isn't taking "Fairy Ballet" anymore, she's doing the real thing, but thankfully she gets to wear a beautiful leotard and skirt for her classes so it wasn't too disappointing.



Katie also has a new "uniform" for ballet. Last week the girls walked to ballet with Miss Sarah since I was out of town - here is a picture so you can see Katie's ballet outfit (minus the Crocs).


Ellie is desperate to take ballet, she will be eligible for Fairy Ballet when she turns three in April.

Here are some pictures of the girls riding. I liked the second place we tried much better than the first. We will have to drive further but I think it is totally worth it and the girls love their lessons. I would like to join them!

Meggie learns how to hold the reins.

It is beautiful in Upper Hutt where they are taking - you can kind of see the landscape in the background.

Katie is all smiles on Sheba.

Finally, I will leave you with pictures of Ellie posing with her new sunglasses.
2 comments:
http://www.xanga.com/BackflipNinja
Is my blog you can go look at some guinea pigs if you scroll down enough. That's cool that M and k got too go horseback riding,
are neighbor has two horses.
Michael G.
Katie and Josie, I love your ballet outfits. They are beautiful. I love the horses you are riding too. I want to ride them when I come see you. Do you think you will introduce them to me? Ann
Post a Comment