I am so behind on this here blog - but here are a few of the happenings last September!
![]() |
| Katie's first time driving on the motorway! |
![]() |
| Josie's netball team finishes off a great season! |
![]() |
| Nicki and I took Meggie and Katie to Auckland for the University of Auckland Open Day, |
![]() |
| We also tried on some ball dresses - I liked this one but Meggie didn't. |
![]() |
![]() |
| Brunch with my girl |
![]() |
| Pretty food |
![]() |
| I think we were waiting for an Uber. For some reason this just makes me laugh. |
![]() |
| We accidentally color coordinated so had to take a photo. |
![]() |
| Sami and Ellie getting their nails done. |
![]() |
| Our great quiz night team. Smile Mike! |
![]() |
| Stole this off her Insta because it's cute. |
























No comments:
Post a Comment