![]() |
| Ellie decorates Willow with a bow. |
![]() |
| So of course Chloe got one too. |
![]() |
| Ellie with her friends Maya and Pippa before Josie's ballet recital. |
| Josie our beautiful bonbon in The Nutcracker. |
Unfortunately I didn't realize I could zoom in until well into Josie's performance. Sorry.
| I took Ellie and her friend Ruth for our first swim in an outdoor pool but it was still a bit brisk. |
![]() |
| We had our first meal outside as well - Dugs on the barbeque. |
| The girls and I took the dog for a walk up Wrights Hill. |
| For the past 6 years we have gone to the hospital on Christmas Eve to sing carols to the patients. |
| There is always a large group and we divide up in order to cover all the wards. This year a family joined us that was in hospital last year and had really appreciated the carols - very cool. |
![]() |
| Meggie's friend Harriett also joined us. |
| Christmas Eve dinner at Grill, Meats, Beer. |
| We gave the midnight service a go this year. |
![]() |
| I thought it would end at midnight, but it was communion at midnight. |
| It was beautiful but we had some very tired girls. |
| Merry Christmas!! |
| Traditional read of the Christmas story book by Daddy. |
![]() |
| Katie loves when I take selfies. |
| The girls were thrilled with all their gifts - yay!! |
| We arrived in Palmy just in time for a quick swim before dinner. |
![]() |
| Even Chloe. |
| Ant carves the turkeys. |
| Watching the queen's Christmas address. |
| Kate and Ant share a quiet moment. |
| Then the girls come out for cricket. |
![]() |
| And cheerleading. With Daddy spotting. |
![]() |
| Grandpa watching from his chair in the sunroom. |
| Time for gifts. |
| Duet by Meggie and Ellie |
| Trying to get a photo of the grandchildren that were present was like herding cats. |
| And then the youngest two of each family do this! |





















No comments:
Post a Comment