| Meggie, Ellie and I went for a walk up Johnson's Hill on a beautiful day. |
| On a rainy day I took the girls go-carting with some friends. |
![]() |
| Another day we went out to Staglands with some friends. |
![]() |
| Josie pretending to booze it up in the colonial jail. |
![]() |
| The big girls taught Ellie to ride her bike without training wheels - that somehow got overlooked for our youngest all these years. She's a pro now though! |
![]() |
| Enjoying smoothies as their reward for helping their sister. |
| Dugs and I went the the World of Wearable Arts - amazing show! |
![]() |
| An unfortunate little bird flew into our room and Ellie managed to catch it despite its panicked state. |
![]() |
| The girls love to hang out on our scaffolding. |


















No comments:
Post a Comment