Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Marsden Open Day, Primary Cross Country and Stage Challenge

Josie was one of the students selected to tour visiting girls around the Marsden campus. Here she signs in some visitors.

And I helped serve coffee and tea. Here I am with my Scottish and English friends, we are a very international school :).


Ellie running for cross country.

Josie and Nia, Josie pulled ahead and came in 1st!!
We enjoyed going to see Meggie perform in Stage Challenge - it's a dance competition featuring schools from all around the region. It is student led from the theme, to the decorations, costumes and choreography. Marsden didn't place this year but they did get several awards and I think Meggie had a great time participating.
At Stage Challenge taking selfies.

We saw Harriett in the bathroom so took a photo of her.

Meggie and her dance crew (she's in the back row, 5th from the left).

No comments: