Thursday, April 4, 2013

February Wrap-Up

Well here we are in April and I'm blogging photos from February - pathetic!! I think I mentioned that I managed to break both of our cameras back in February on our summer holiday so you will probably notice the pictures are fewer and of poorer quality. I intend to remedy the situation when we get to the States in July but in the meantime it's iphone/blackberry pictures. We had a wonderful February - this year's weather has been divine, it actually feels like we've had a summer. I had a great birthday, 29 again, celebrating at a lunch with my girlfriends during the week and with family on the actual day. Then we were so excited to welcome our good friend Donnie Lewis from Texas who came to visit. He was only here a few days but we packed them full of fun - including the girls skipping school one day so they would have time with him too. He came bearing gifts of Pop Tarts for the girls which were eagerly received! 

Now that the little girls are at Marsden they have homework too!

Ellie gets her reading homework done. The timer is to make sure she does her full 15 minutes.

Just because she's cute.

Ellie and "Uncle" Donnie at the Maranui Surf Club. We saw hundreds of dolphin frolicking but they were too far out for me to get a photo.

Breakfast with Donnie on his last day.

No comments: