Sunday, January 22, 2012

The Wellington tour continues. . .

The weather stayed nice in Wellington, so for our third day together we headed down to civic square and had a wander around. I actually can't even remember what else we did, sorry! The girls were desperate to take Mimi and Big Daddy to Rosina's, our local cafe in the mall, for a mince savoury and sausage roll, so we duly went. I dropped them all off and did my grocery shopping for the evening since it was our last official dinner party at Beauchamp Street and I needed to do some cooking. The kids all went to Karori Cottage with Mimi and Big Daddy for an hour to let me get organized, then it was back to our house for a fun meal with our close friends the Sheppards and the Hoggs.

The rugby statue.

The square.

Rosina's.

Performing at Karori Cottage.


Beauchamp Street - table set amidst the boxes lining the walls.





Playing "Wits End" - a game Mimi and Big Daddy brought us, very similar to Trivial Pursuit.

Kids watching "Dolphin Tale" - a great movie also brought by Mimi and Big Daddy.

No comments: