Wednesday, September 21, 2011

I have finally synced my phone to my computer - something that I should probably be doing daily but don't - and discovered random photos from the past few weeks. I have numerous shots from ballet when I was playing with a new app but I'll post those separately. Actually, it wasn't a new app I was playing with, it was an old one that I'd totally forgotten I had. Ahem.

Anyway, we have lots to catch up on, this wee blog and I, so I'll try to be more attentive to it in the next few days.

This precious dog, surrounded by precious girls and Daniel, was tethered to a bench outside church a few Sundays ago. Apparently she was being "dog-sat" (rather than babysat, get it?) by a lovely couple from our parish. She was a gentle giant and the girls fell in love.

The reason Meggie wasn't in the above photo is that she had arrived early to get ready to lead worship. She's been asked to sing with our worship leader regularly and this was her first gig outside of a children's service. Dugald and I have been inundated with compliments as to how well she did, we were and are so proud of her!

Sundays have been synonymous with ballet of late - the girls are having rehearsals to prepare for their exams. That means Meggie has to be at the studio at 12, Katie at 1 and Josie at 3. While waiting for Meggie one day Katie and I ventured out for food and landed here. Yum, yum and more yum.





It hailed. Again. We've had some crazy weather this year.

Ellie loves, loves, loves to jump in puddles.

No comments: