Friday, July 1, 2011

Fashion Friday

Happy Friday everyone!! Today I'm featuring a bit of fashion for your viewing pleasure, starting with Ellie. As I mentioned in the previous post the temperatures around here have plummeted. I am almost always cold and in fact I am typing this post in my house with the heat on and my parka. Ellie, however, is never cold. Ever. We went to take Josie to ballet the other day, it was very cold with temperatures around 8C or 46F and wet, and Ellie had on a skirt, short leggings, and flip-flops (jandals). We always park at the local department store instead of on the street because it's cheaper, so as we passed through the children's department I tried to entice her to let me buy her some warmer clothes. For once she agreed and picked out the following outfit right from the scarf to the shoes. Cute huh?


Yesterday Katie had a mufti day at school and for a gold coin donation they could dress up as their favorite movie star or character. Katie went as Eden from the movie "Despicable Me", here is a picture of her inspiration and then her in her costume. Her friend dressed up as the older sister.




Finally, Meggie is taking "Design Tech" this term in school and she brought home her first completed project yesterday - look at the adorable bag she made:



Josie didn't want to be left out of this post so here are some crazy pics of the two youngest hamming it up.


No comments: