Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Windy Welly

So the fact of the matter is we probably can't afford to all go to America again next year - I mean we could I suppose if I didn't want to buy a house someday sooner rather than later, or if we didn't desire to educate our children at a university one day, or save for retirement or any other lofty financial goal. So, I'm resigning myself to a longer winter next year with perhaps a brief jaunt to Australia or somewhere a bit closer but warmer during the July school holidays. All that to say - we would welcome visitors this year. Oh please come see us!! This video was posted on Facebook today and it made me laugh because sadly it is all too true. I don't want to discourage any of you from visiting - rather I want you to see what an adventure it can be starting with landing in Wellington!! Hugs from all of us. xx

1 comment:

Lori said...

I thought you WANTED me to come see you. Seriously, that's frightening.